Robox is more than just a 3D printer
Get a Robox on your desk now!
Robox offers better features, resolution and reliability than a 3D printer more than 10x the price. Stop queuing for that clunky old overpriced industrial printer or waiting for parts from the cripplingly priced prototype bureau. Make what you need, when you want to, easily.
On desk prototyping, simple 3 step workflow, plug and print. Increased productivity will be easy to prove. Dual material printing does not need a big investment or extra staff to run it. Try one Robox and you will soon invest in many more, the price of Robox allows every engineer to have one on their desk.
Robox will soon be your favourite tool, it is easy to use due to good design. This design does not limit its potential, it leaves you as a user able to spend more time creating and less time scratching your head wondering what the printer is doing. Start your 3D print experience with a successful print, not a soldering iron.
At any level, Robox can help to demonstrate an idea, prove a theory or inspire a career. Robox will give teachers the confidence to press print and be certain of the result or even to allow students full access to the printer due to inbuilt safety features.
3D print experts
You may have tried the best of the rest, the kit printers, the well known competition of Robox, all of them are using the same technologies. Some do it well, some have good features but none of them have true innovation. Robox nozzles close, this is unique to Robox. Ooze, stringing, retracts, you know these terms, they don't apply to Robox. Viscous materials will not leak out, dual material printing will not waste material and time doing purges, wipe towers or heating/cooling operations. Robox nozzles lift out of the way when not in use, they don't drag across the print or get stored away to dribble in the corner.
Robox changing materials during a print: Close>Change>Open>Extrude, it happens in less time than it takes to read those 4 words.
If you are still manually levelling your bed, you need a Robox. If you wait 10 mins or more for your bed to heat and don't get to see the first layer, you need a Robox. If your calibration procedure is mysterious and confusing with variable results, you need a Robox. If you are spending more time fiddling with settings and doing test prints than designing and using the results, you should have bought a Robox in the first place. The materials range? Infinite ∞ because Robox will allow you to use any material you want. If you know what you are doing and are prepared to take responsibility, you can feed any 1.75mm filament into Robox.
A robot in a box, Robox.
Robox is more than just a 3D printer, it is a micro-manufacturing platform. The precise positioning of the 3 axis system along with the mechanical and electronic design of the HeadLock system provides a robust framework on which to build a range of manipulators and scanning devices to allow this robot in a box to do much more than just create beautiful 3D prints.
- Allows quick change of the printhead
- Simple one-handed operation
- Automatic head-type recognition
- Fully automatic bed levelling system
- Future upgradeable for new functionality
- Dual extruders for two different print materials
- Fully-automatic material loading/unloading
- SurePrint™ system for trouble-free prints
- Dual pinch-wheel feed system for high flow rates
- Flexible material compatible
- Intuitive easy-to-use interface with 3 steps to print
- Real-time printing status and feedback
- Supports pause and resume of printjobs
- Support for multiple printers/projects
- Automatic support material generation
- Support for .stl and .obj 3D models
- Supports Windows 7+, MacOS 10.8.3+ and Linux
- Fully automatic material recognition
- Rewriteable EEPROM stores material data
- Re-useable/re-programmable spools
- Stores filament remaining with run-out detection
- Wide range of materials and colours available
- Heated bed with fast heat up time
- No tape/adhesive required
- Excellent adhesion with a wide range of materials
- Parts easily removed once complete
- Maximum temperature of 150°C
- Fully enclosed build area to reduce shrinkage
- Locking door for safety during printing
- Compact desktop footprint for use on any desk
|CEL||Robox® Dual Material 3D Printer|
|CEL category||CEL Robox®|
|Weight in use (kg)||8.3|
|Weight for shipping (kg)||11.1|
3D Printing of practially anything including:
- Figurines of your childrens' drawings
|Whats in the Box?||
RoboxDual Micro-Manufacturing Platform
|Build Volume||210 x 150 x 100mm
8.3 x 5.9 x 3.9"
|Best layer resolution||20 microns|
|Nozzle Diameters||DualMaterial Head
Both Nozzles 0.4mm
0.3mm and 0.8mm
0.012” and 0.031”
|Material Compatibility||PLA, ABS, HIPS Nylon, PC, PVA|
|Supplied Software||Robox® AutoMaker™|
|Supported operating systems||Windows, Apple, Linux|
|Computer requirements||Most recent hardware will run AutoMaker, if your system is unusual or lacking graphics or processing power simply download the latest version of AutoMaker here and try loading a model. Linux currently requires proprietary Nvidia graphics drivers.|
|Internal Lighting||Full RGB|
|Draught blocking enclosure||YES|
|Replaceable print head||YES|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)